- Small group format
- Personal facilitation and transformational life coaching with Anandra (15 years experience) or one of the Heart of Sound Teaching Assistants via 4 live conference calls
- Ongoing group support and private Facebook discussion group
- Specific Sanskrit pronunciation for optimum results
- Access to private instructional videos and MP3s
- 40 days of daily email tips on mantra meditation practice & how it empowers your desired life transformation
- The option of discounted one-on-one private sessions with one of the Heart of Sound coaches.
The support of the circle and the dynamic intensity of a group effort over a 40-day period magnifies our individual mantra practice exponentially. This is truly a sacred invitation to band together with a group of souls who is claiming their natural state!
For the group MANTRA for the Modern Yogī we will be working with short, simple, traditional Sanskrit mantras which have the vibrational effect of grounding ourselves in a state of unity beyond obstacles, and awakening us to our true, radiant, auspicious inner nature; it’s a perfect group for beginners.
The Abundance in ALL Forms practice is more esoteric and includes longer mantras, which direct us inwardly to the source of infinite possibility.
The Sāvitrī Gāyatrī Mantra is the ancient, long form of the well-known mantra that has been incanted daily by millions of souls. It is a prayer to the “light beyond the light” to illumine all the worlds.
Our Online Sanskrit Pronunciation Course is a short introduction to the deeper immersion in the tantric aspects of the Sanskrit sounds we make in the Heart of Sound 200-hour RYT. You’ll start to learn the subtle sounds, which chanted with love and care, will take your practice to an entirely new dimension!
The Removing Unseen Obstacles practice, if applied with sincerity and consistent focus, the sound vibrations of the mantras in this practice will forever seal the holes where we leak energy to disharmony of all kinds.
The Vocal Bliss Nāda Yoga Course is an introduction to Indian vocal meditation. Vocal training affects the resonance of any of your other Sanskrit or mantra meditations profoundly! You don’t have to be a musician or a singer in order to join us; just have a desire to connect more deeply with your voice.
Our Expanding into Fullness program will be focused on practicing and improving specific Sanskrit pronunciation and metta meditation sessions.
The Resonant Rejuvenation Program is a combination of sound based yoga practice which includes Mantra and Nāda Yoga and ancient Ayurvedic cleansing methods. During this course you will be working on improving our daily habits to achieve happy and healthy life.
The Nourish from Within practice that focuses on a preparing food with meditative presence as well as blessing chant that will usher in more awareness and sacredness to all the ways we nourish ourselves. Join a group if you love to cook, would like to cook more or just want to allow daily tasks to be a part of your spiritual practice!
Next start dates:
- Mantra meditation daily for 40 days. (The duration depends on which group you participate in; the range is 20-35 min/day)
- 4 one hour teleconferences. (All will be recorded if you can’t make the live calls.)
How it works:
- Our first call is Day 1 of the 40-day practice. You’ll learn the mantra practice, share your intention, and meet the group. By email, you’ll receive private MP3s, videos, and the written form so you can learn the mantras precisely. If you can’t make the live call, it’ll be recorded so you can listen at your convenience.
- Approximately every 2 weeks, we will have a conference call which I facilitate.
- We will have a closed Facebook group. It’s a forum for posting questions, inspirations, challenges and personal experiences with each other and receiving support and encouragement. If you tag me (facebook.com/AnandraGeorge) in your post with a question, I’ll respond so everyone can see it.
- On the 40th day, we have a celebration call!
- If you still have questions, or if this is your first online conference call, please read more Online Group FAQ
Please visit the individual page of the course you’re most interested in! Contact Us if you’d like assistance.
Want to join later?
Please click the “Online Groups” checkbox on the Free Resources page to be informed directly of the next mantra group start date.