Free Mantra Yoga E-book + Free 15-minute Session + 40 Days of Free Mantra Tips!
Note: Everyone who signs up gets the e-book, instantly.
(And only those who click the other checkboxes get the other stuff.)
Here’s a sneak preview of the contents and comments from readers:
“I just finished reading your e book, Anandra. I have to say I found it to be be the most clear, distilled, down to earth introduction guide to mantra meditation I have read!”
This multimedia book also includes FREE VIDEO, including
“Sanskrit Pronunciation: The Least you Need to Know!”
Table of Contents:
2. What is a Mantra?
3. The Stages of Mantra Meditation
7. Why Sanskrit?
8. Why are there so many different versions?
10. What is Japa?
11. Mantra Meditation For Total Beginners
12. OM (or AUM) Meditation
13. How can I tell if I’m learning Mantra properly?
14. How Important is Pronunciation?
15. Why/Not to learn Sanskrit
18. Are Mantras to Hindu Gods?
19. More Mantra Yoga FAQ
20. Sattvic, Rajasic & Tamasic Mantra Repetition
21. Are you a Seeker or a Finder?
27. How to Change a Nasty Habit
28. Mantra yoga & enlightenment, self-healing, and life purpose
30. About Anandra
31. 40-Day Mantra Programs
33. Group Practice Format
Love Mantra, Kīrtan, Bhakti & Nāda Yoga?
Join Anandra in India, Australia, Japan, or Hawaii for the world’s first yoga teacher training focused entirely on the transformational power of sound!
Mantras for Peace
Join a global community of peacemakers! MantrasforPeace.com is a service project of the Heart of Sound. Thousands of people have taken our 108-day FREE peace chanting course! Join us!